Monday, September 10, 2012

turns 3 months young!

Eve Charlotte,

How are you already 3 months old? This morning when i went to get you from your crib i just stood over it and said to myself, i never knew i could love something so much. You make waking up in the morning after a restless night of sleep so much easier. It helps that you are a morning person and the very first thing you do is give me a huge smile! Now at night before bed, that is a WHOLE different story. You are your mommys daughter, we love mornings and HATE being up late! So i really cherish all the sweet smiles and cuddles i get in before 11am. SO much has been going on but you have no idea, thank goodness or we both would be suffering from minor anxiety. 
Daddy just got back from Alaska and got told that they want him to deploy in October, while nothing is in writing, it still seems to be the latest. I think the most upsetting thing for mommy is he just was gone for a month and half and now they are going to take him for 9 months. I cried lastnight because as easy as the army likes to think they make it on families, they make is so difficult. I also got to thinking he is going to miss your first thanksgiving,christmas,BIRTHDAY,word,walk,etc. Not only the things that he will miss but will you remember him? If daddy does leave in october, looks like mommy is going to need to video EVERYTHING. Mommy also got GREAT advise from a fellow army mommy that she met at West Point a few years ago and now i feel tons better.







1 comment:

  1. May be it's my breast feeding hormones making me SUPER emotional, but this post totally brought tears to my eyes Jordan! Eve is such a beautiful baby and seems SO smart, I'm sure she won't forget Daddy while he's away. When he returns her heart (which is half his) will tell her that he is her daddy. I cannot even imagine what your little family must be feeling with the impending deployment of your hubby. I do want you to know how grateful my family is for people like him that take it upon themselves to serve and protect our country. PLEASE message me an address where he can receive care packages if he does indeed deploy come October. I want to teach my son the importance of acknowledging gratitude towards our countries soldiers, especially while they are gone from their loved ones during the holidays. Please thank him x's a million from the Ring family! We will be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete