Friday, March 29, 2013

10 Months

Eve and i are happy to announce that Troy should be home on May 13th! The day AFTER my birthday but still home in time for Eves big first birthday party. I was so happy to hear that he would not miss another exciting milestone with our little lady but where we will be living is still up in the air. So far i am thinking that this first birthday party will be taking place in Virginia, but that could all change. I am just anxious to know where our next "home" will be. Judging the USACE map it could be anywhere from Galveston,TX to Buffalo,NY. I feel like with a one year old and us wanting to try for number 2 sooner than later {so i can squeeze in a 3rd before Troy says no} being close to family is ideal. I am aware though that it is the Army still and the chances of that happening are slim to none but a girl can dream. 

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE 
{where has the past ten months gone?}

38 Weeks in Mommys Belly
DAY ONE
Month One
Month Two
Month Three
Month Four
Month Five
Month Six
Month Seven
Month Eight
Month Nine


Month 10 picture to come, tomorrow night with Emerson Birthday post!


1 comment:

  1. Your party post will be up before mine probably! LOL waiting on pro pics from the party since I took ZERO!! Can't believe Eve is almost ONE!!

    ReplyDelete