Eve has completely turned into her fathers daughter and LOVES her sleep now. I woke up at 3am in a panic because i put her down at 830pm to sleep and was worried she had stopped breathing! I go in and she is KNOCKED out. This child went from waking up every 2 hours one week to sleeping 6 1/2 hours straight. I am so very thankful for this but jees did she scare mommy! So she ended up hearing or probably smelling me {mary beth robinson told me about this, not to go in her room or she will think it is "feeding" time because they can smell their momma...she was RIGHT} But right after i fed her she went back to sleep and is STILL sleeping right now. I woke up and went in there because its time for our morning walk with the dogs and she would NOT open her eyes. So i left her to sleep and put dad on the baby monitor watch. Seriously she is turning into such a easy baby that i find myself in shock the past 3 nights of all this sleep i am getting.
Lastnight we went up to our local bar and grille and i got a little bit drunk, no shame here. It had been a LONG week and knowing that i would have the extra help lastnight and today, i took advantage of it..maybe too much. I barely ate yesterday and the minute troy walked in the door i opened a bottle of wine and then after a glass 1/2 i had a beer with dinner. I know i sound like an amateur but when you do not drink for 9 months and barely eat during the day because your trying to entertain a baby, it happens! Luckily i got tons of sleep and woke up feeling just fine. Eve was awake during the dinner, she use to sleep but that was before she slept during the night..now i have my hands full most of the day! The toughest thing for me is that she is still so young that we can not "play" but i tell troy, i feel like we just stare at eachother 12 hours a day! If you know my husband, you know he is kind of a nerd and so we always get to watch lovely {not my choice} of movies on friday nights. Before Eve came friday night was "Troys Party of One Night"Which entailed him,six pack of 90minute,a movie and i would not see him until around 2am when he decided it was finally time to go to bed. I do not know how this was fun by yourself but he says after a week around people, it was his perfect night. I was not even involved in this party night, so lastnight i let him pick the movie and i actually enjoyed it.
I am up watching my favorite couple cooking show, The Neelys. OMG i am so inlove with them, i could watch them all day long. They are inappropriate to an extreme and i can not get enough....it is the best.
Not long now we are headed back to Houston,TX and as much as i will miss Troy, i am looking forward to being with my family!





No comments:
Post a Comment