Oh my WORD, Eve Charlotte you slept 7 HOURS straight at 6 1/2 weeks old. You are an angel to mommy, i needed that great sleep! You were up from 2pm-9pm and so therefore it was only a matter of time before you CRASHED and you did doll, you crashed hard {from 9-4am and then 5-8am}. You are staring at me as i type this but mommy is still having her coffee trying to be ready for the day, so go ahead and take another nap would ya?
Yesterday Troy informed me that i could buy some of the things i have been looking for but have not found at my usual Target,TJMaxx,Marshalls,etc {CLASSY i know} but i have looked online and now just trying to find a steal. I really want to get a huge chalkboard with a gold frame to put in our entry way that does not cost over 40bucks. So my search goes on for one like this baby:
Also i REALLY want a pair of Revas from Tory Burch but can not bring myself to pay almost 300 for a pair of flats. I am not a huge shoe person, i am a BAG hoarder though. So i have stepped away from buying bags and now i am more interested in Shoes. I can not decide on which Revas i want:
I like the Black with gold & i like the leopard print!

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment